Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tabouli Lettuce Wraps

So simple to make, and full of great flavor, these make a wonderful lunch--especially in summer, when you don't want to heat up your kitchen.

This recipe cannot be more simple:

Ingredients

Romain lettuce leaves
Tabouli salad
Feta cheese

Directions

I prepared a box of store-bought Tabouli (and you can go here for a homemade, grain-free recipe; or here for a gluten-free recipe made with Quinoa), and let it chill in the fridge.

Then I rinsed and dried some large Romain lettuce leaves from my garden, added a big spoonful of the Tabouli and some feta cheese crumbles. (I did eat it partly wrapped up and partly like a taco).

It is crazy how good this is! Feta cheese has the perfect amount of saltiness and zing to bring all these flavors together.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!