Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hashbrown Casserole


If you add some chopped ham or chicken to this, it could be a meal on its own. This dish is tasty, and it could be easily customized to your individual taste. (I would have put some granulated garlic in it, but I'm all out). We are having this for dinner tonight, with some bbq chicken legs and cucumbers, and then again for breakfast. It's yummy, if I say so myself. :)



Ingredients

1 bag hashbrowns, defrosted (I used Walmart GV 26 oz)
1 can fat free cream of chicken soup (I used Walmart GV)
1/2 cup mayo (I used Kraft Reduced Fat with Olive oil)
4 oz shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika (or more to taste)
salt and pepper

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Mix everything except hashbrowns together in a large bowl. (Use salt and pepper to taste.) Fold in hashbrowns until incorporated.

Spray a 13 x 9 pan (I used glass) with cooking spray, and then put casserole mixture in, spreading evenly.

Bake for 40-50 minutes, until lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot all about this. I'm making it tonight. Yummo! Thanks Selena.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!